• Witamy na forum akwarystycznym,
  • poświęconym wyłącznie najpiękniejszym
  • i najciekawszym rybom jakimi są pielęgnice.
  • Tylko tu porozmawiasz o pielęgnicach
  • z każdego zakątka świata,
  • znajdziesz ciekawe informacje,
  • uzyskasz pomoc ekspertów
  • i prawdziwych pasjonatów.
  • Pokaż swoje akwaria
  • i trzymane w nich pielęgnice.
  • Dziel się własnymi doświadczeniami.
Witaj! Logowanie Rejestracja

Title: zeolit- plusy i minusy

Siporax

Odpowiedz
Podziękowania złożone przez:
Matrix

Odpowiedz
To może być coś takiego
http://akwarium-mojapasja.blogspot.com/2...i.html?m=1

Odpowiedz
Siporax i Matrix macie wytestowane? - dzięki, to już wiem, na co w przyszłości zapolować jak będę wymieniać wkłady w kubełkach Wink
Tytan powiadasz, może faktycznie...
Napisałam do producenta z pytaniem, jak właściwie działa to COŚ i czy się akumuluje w akwarium; ciekawe, co odpowiedzą. Pewnie nic nie wskóram, ale kto wie.

Odpowiedz
Mam Matrix w jednym akwarium, w drugim razem z siporax em. 

W jednym lałem kran ( ph7. 2/5)  w szkle ok 6.7. Teraz leje ro i powoli schodzi niżej. 
W drugim leje ro i jak mierze - 5,8-4,9..w tych granicach. Się trzyma w zależności od pory dnia mierzone.

Odpowiedz
Napisałam do Easy-Life. Ponieważ zgodzili się na zacytowanie korespondencji, to cytuję:

D: "Hello,
I've been using Filter Medium for a few months and I like it. But I don't know much about the ingredients of the product. One thing that really bothers me is this: does FM accumulate in the aquarium? or my cannister filter removes it after it binds some harmful substances? or do plants "eat" these transformed particles? do I get rid of it during weekly cleaning&maintenance?
It worries me if it stays and accumulates in my aquarium system (I add some Filter Medium every water change) and, after some years, can it start throwing out into the water some harmful substances that it previously had bound (like e.g. activated carbon, held too long in a system, does)?
I want only the best for my fish so I'm concerned.
Thank you in advance for your answer."

E-L: "Hello,
Thank you very much for your interest in our Easy Life products.
Generally about Easy-Life Filter Medium the following:
Easy-Life Filter Medium should always be used separately from other products, like medications, algaecides, fertilizers, chemical conditioners, etcetera. It would be best to first add Filter Medium (for example after a water change). This will make the water cloudy, and it will become crystal clear again after a few hours. As soon as the water is clear again, you can add other additives without any problems. Always use Filter Medium separately from other additives, so it can't remove ingredients from these additives.

The particles of Filter Medium typically end up the soil and in the filter. The heavy metals that are bound by the product, stay bonded and are never released back into the water. Bonded organic compounds are degraded over time by micro organisms like bacteria, in the soil and in the filter. The particles that remain in the bottom and filter actually offer the useful bacteria a perfect place to multiply. So the product increases the micro biological activity.
Moreover, if the particles bind useful nutrients for plants, then they will be made available to them. Plants are able to remove these nutrients from the product.

So, all in all, there is nothing to worry about.
Best regards,
Team Easy Life"

D: "Hello,
thank you for your answer. One thing worries me still: what about fish sifting sand throug their gills? I have some Mikrogeophagus in my aquaria. You say that FM ends up in the soil - but my fish sift it regularly. I'm still concerned if the bound particles can harm them. My sand has a very small fraction (max 0,8 mm). Are these particles removable by aquarium bottom (gravel) cleaner?
And what about purifying the water from medicine? - on your site I've read that after using medicine, e.g. Multicura, you recommend using Filter Medium - I understand that Filter Medium binds the medicine and so it stays in aquarium in a bound form? Again, is it removable by washing filter sponge or by gravel cleaner? Or maybe before using Filter Medium after curing fish I should do e.g. 3 water changes of approx. 30% of water?"

E-L: "Hello,
The use of this product has never been a problem in this regard, in the last (almost) 20 years that it’s on the market.

As stated before, this includes the organics and heavy metals that are present for example in medicines: The heavy metals that are bound by the product, stay bonded and are never released back into the water. Bonded organic compounds are degraded over time by micro organisms like bacteria, in the soil and in the filter. The particles that remain in the bottom and filter actually offer the useful bacteria a perfect place to multiply. So the product increases the micro biological activity.

All bottom materials contain more or less heavy metals and absorb more or less organics from the water. Typically the soil is ridden with dirt and all kinds of other pollutants. That’s normal. By using Filter Medium, the fish that sift the sand through their gills, will not suddenly die.

Of course, you can do big water changes first after the usage of medication. This means that a lot of the medication residue is manually removed from the water. Please also keep in mind, that a strong biofilter will ‘eat’ away a lot of this medicine. That’s the reason why in tanks with a strong biofiltration, medications have to be (sometimes heavily) overdosed, in order for it to do its work.
Best regards,
Team Easy Life"

Wniosków na razie daleko idących nie wyciągam. Jeżeli mówią prawdę (a w sumie nie zetknęłam się z opiniami o szkodliwości tego specyfiku czy o jakichś zgonach ryb z jego powodu, za to dużo osób go chwali), to byłoby ok. Ewentualnie to efekt placebo. Możliwe też, że to zwyczajne minerały, podobne jak Sera Mineral Salt, połączone z czymś w rodzaju "odmulacza w płynie", zbijającego brudy w większe cząstki.
Przydałyby się badania nad tymi mineralnymi cząsteczkami, ich rozpadem, tym w jaki sposób wiążą metale i zanieczyszczenia. Producent nie ujawnia składu, co utrudnia sprawę.
Zaciekawiła mnie też kwestia, że "normalnie w gruncie (soil) są metale ciężkie i zanieczyszczenia". OK, zanieczyszczenia to słynny syfek. Ale metale ciężkie przy wodzie z osmozy i piasku?... - nawet na mój humanistyczny umysł jest to trochę dziwne. Piasek to krzem (?). No chyba że chodzi o to, co dostarczamy z żarciem i co membrana przepuści.

Odpowiedz
Co do ceramiki matrix i siporax sa ok dobrze jeszcze sprawdza sie azoo 4in1 i tez nie widze by zmieniala parametry wody zarowno na kranie jak i na mieszanej z ro

Odpowiedz
Matrix OK, siporax podnosi pH (nie tylko mnie, nawet na jutubie są filmiki).

Testy pokazywałem tutaj:

https://cichlidae.pl/showthread.php?tid=7374

Odpowiedz
W jednym ze sklepów akwarystycznych rozmawiałem o wkładach filtracyjnych, mam ceramikę i zeolit, ph w okolicy 7,5. Doradzono mi wyrzucić zeolit a na jego miejsce wsadzić woreczki torfu. Brzmi to trochę brutalnie pod kątem możliwego skoku parametrów. W akwarium 250 litrów jest kilka korzeni, patyki, kora, liście ciągle uzupełniane i szyszki, więc niby ma co obniżyć ph. Stosuję ostatnio triple black water przy podmiankach po robienie torfianki robiło mi z łazienki torfowisko :/

Odpowiedz
A z jakiej wody robisz podmiany ? Samo RO powinno dać ci max 7.0 .... Czyli coś Ci mocno zatwardza wodę.

520 l  - CA - P. panamensis + A. nanolutea + X. helleri Rio Jalapa
Fishhotel :
144 l - WA -A. thomasi F1
144 l - WA - P. kribensis "Lokunje" F1
144 l - CA - T. socolofi + P. salvatoris
96 l - WA - zbieranina
54 l - WA - N. transvestitus
+ Miejsce na coś nowego

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Browsing: 1 gości